Wednesday 3 October 2007

Welcome!!

Welcome to the new Rob Rufus blog!!

As you may have noted I have been busy basking in some of this incredible servant of God's sermons and have been posting them here on the "Spirit of God!" blog I run. Rob Rufus has outgrown this blog and demands one of his own. I tried to pay tribute to him and the tremendous impact he has had on my life in just 2 years on the 600th post tribute called "3 Encounters" on my main blog. I can't see that impact lessening in any way.

A caveat - Rob himself said this;

"I am tired of Christian celebrities and conferences that announce the coming of a guru. God is bringing a seaon where He is using the little people of the Kingdom who don't know what they are doing and have no self-confidence".

This isn't a blog to elevate a servant of God to a station that he would not want. This is a simple tool designed to make accessible teaching that needs - that DESPERATELY needs to go around the world and be heard in town after town and city after city and nation after nation. I truly believe that if Rob's teaching and revelation into the glory and the grace of God can be seized then the Church and the world can and will be changed. So what will you find here on this blog? I will continue to listen to his sermons and transcribe the glorious material that is there (I can promise you that) and continue to add quote after quote here. What else remains for God to know and for us to find out!

For now - here are some wonderful sermons to be getting on with that I have already transcribed;

"Face to Face Intimacy with God" - City Church, Hong Kong - 5th August 2007.

"Knowing the Person of the Holy Spirit - His Names, Titles and Operations" - Part 1 - City Church, Hong Kong - 9th September 2007.

"Knowing the Person of the Holy Spirit - His Names, Titles and Operations" - Part 2 - City Church, Hong Kong - 16th September 2007.

"Knowing the Person of the Holy Spirit - His Names, Titles and Operations" - Part 3 - City Church, Hong Kong - 23rd September 2007.

Oh to know Him more!! I hope you will join me on this adventure of pursuing Him into the glory cloud!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey,man God bless you .


Thans so much for all this hard work.